Sales/Customer Service Consultant
Are you looking for a new exciting Job? A company that you are not a number? Are flexible and understanding to individual need? Look no More. Alpha Catering Equipment is a family operated company, which has been serving the hospitality industry for the past 45 years in the Penrith area. We are looking for a person which has a positive attitude to support our sales team.
- Deal directly with customers by telephone, electronically or face to face in the showroom
- Respond promptly and record customer inquiries, comments and complaints
- Set up new and manage current customers’ accounts
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information to customers and staff
- Follow up customer order, provide tracking details
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Assist in pricing & product integrity on our website
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Data entry and office administration tasks
- General housekeeping duties via weekly roster
The ideal candidate will need:
- Be highly organised, have strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritise work tasks in order to meet important deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills and will be required to confidently liaise between both Agent and Clients
- Attention to detail;
- Able to work between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Possess strong IT skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and a willingness to learn new programmes
- Flexible and positive attitude to working within a dynamic and constantly evolving work environment
- Ability to handle high volume inbound calls
What’s on Offer :
- Positive and fun company culture.
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Full time Hours Monday to Friday 9-5
The role has variety and challenge! If you would like to work with a professional team and great environment please send your resume to Bernice@alphace.com.au
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?